Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This is a message to all the rude bwoy..


I can’t help skankin everytime I hear their tunes playin..
then I will slowly start doin my ant dance.



A brit band formed in 1979, which means its their 30th year today! and yep
they celebrated their 30th year anniversary. They are now busy touring for the second time this year around UK and if I am just in Europe you will find me skankin my ass out with a beer on one hand….Pik it up!!


Indeed, according to Mark Lamar, The Specials, first, they looked fucking great, Secondly they sounded fucking great, Thirdly, they thought fucking great. Well, I agree.
In the Philippines, there’s a lot of ska bands also that covers their songs, one of them is Coffeebreak Island,(mga ayos kainuman to, ü) a quartet from Quezon City, (where I grew up)
formed in 2001, just a year after my band disbanded, what a co! http://www.coffeebreakisland.com/





The Specials is one of the big ska music influneces in a ska world, of course..
http://www.thespecials.com/music



"Stop your messing around,Better think of your future.Time you straighten right out,Creating problems in town.Rudy, a message to you Rudy"

No comments:

Post a Comment