Monday, August 3, 2009

Counting...what i really wanna say is..

Your up all night, waited for the sun to rise, then you hit the pool! Wtf! Maybe for others yeah.. but we waited for this day though..no sleep at all, but looks like we just had a goodnight sleep..
On my part, just wanna stay fit cut it kills me cuz I’ve been eating and drinkin my ass and im lacking a lot of exercise..for real…





One more thing is, I need to go out and get busy L not havin a good luck these days… I went to see my best bud at 11pm after..hanged out for a bit till 5am,…not too much, we just got soaked a little under the rain…oh yeah, I remember a very Swiss thingy….aahhhh.

Ok let’s do a little drama, I’m a woman anyway (so excuse me J ) Thankness cuz its been a long day..cuz its hard to get a sweet rest after the day if you’re mind is buggling…boom! Boom!!there you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment