Monday, August 17, 2009

Krazy as it sounds..

Smoking Popes - I first heard their musik when I was 18 ,
and this is one of my faves , krazy as it sounds..i need you around.. :-(


Link of the song,, here it


Smashing Pumkins - Dancing in the moonlight -
As I solemnly listen to the music that ocean’s creates and as I hear the doomsky full of stars, what am I doing here alone at 2 o’clock in the morning?
But at this moment, silence is my happiness, I was playing with my feet with the fireflies in the shore..no one’s with me to witness the beauty of that night, but yet it was, perfect, the ocean,, the moon as my guidance and this God’s creature that gives me light at the shore…what are they? What I have is just my memory to remember them.
Dancing in the moonlight, dancing in the moonlight; It's caught me in it's spotlight, ;It's alright, it's alright, the moonlight This long, hot summer night..

sharing the link of the song: ..
http://www.box.net/shared/u9qf8bxrs4

1 comment:

  1. dancing into the moonlight
    Another magic day
    I wake up in dreams
    And when I turn around
    you lay right beside me
    I smile at everyone
    I laugh like a child
    And let the hours run
    cause I know we will be
    Dancing into the moonlight
    Waking up in the sunshine
    Making love for the first time
    Knowing that you are just mine
    You touch me with your eyes
    You enter my soul
    You bring me back to life
    and it feels so easy
    I hardly ever dare
    to render control
    And now I just dont care
    cause I know we will be
    I love to stroll, holding your hand
    and bury my feet in the sand
    Are you my destiny
    The fireflies starting a flame
    The wawes are all saying your name
    I need this to be true..

    I like the D'Sound version too :)

    ReplyDelete