Tuesday, July 7, 2009

With A Smile






I usually love to spend time alone all by my self. A quiet one and another one good thing is no one will disagree on whatever tripping i would like to do with my moment.

I was walking on my way home and spotted a group of children playing on the streets , I was just watching them play and took my friendly cameraphone in my bag and start clicking pictures of the sky and the coconut tree.


Then one kid says: 'Ate, can you take a picture of me? and i was like, that's nice, ok, gimme some smile lil girl, also, call your playmate to show some morning smile at me". Im glad they both did.

Few steps away, there's another group of kids playing basketball, I asked the biggest one if I could take a photo of him, he said " not unless my two buddies will join me" oh well, of course!


It was nice,..yeah, I also asked them to take a photo of me inside the Pinoy jeepney, ha!


Its just good to mingle with this kids, felt good, hearing them and spent time with them, with a smile.
















No comments:

Post a Comment