Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ang Blog na walang Pamagat




Life could be so perfect in some moment, and we sometimes don’t know when its going to an end. One day you are in high spirit the next day you just want to be away with the agony and pain of life. "There’s no such a perfect life but there could be a perfect moment."

Everything is perfect now, yes, we sometimes feel that moment and we embrace every bit of elation we have and enjoy every part of it.

But it could be sometimes, you’re just so lost and can’t think of something good that will come you way, because it’s just me, and I don’t know… this is how you knew me & maybe for you in a wrong way or yes in for both, but…no, so please, don’t..

The air is cool, and its just you I hear, I felt your heat, I held my breath, you held my hand moving away further from world…

No comments:

Post a Comment