Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eunice & Aisha



We've been into a lot of troubles in our life, heartaches, tight spot and all

We shared tons of secrets, we laugh out loud and make fun of scores of shits we encounter
We easily understand each other, do smile signals and handled lots of goodtimes and badtimes
You know when to cheer me up and we enjoy embracing the nature in a countless ways and never argued with it.

We danced under the moonlight, swimming under the rain, laid down on the grass, walked under the summer sand, and been into lots of whooaah .."how do you call it?" journey...

We like our fun and rarely fight, we can dance with it and stay up tight. while eveybody is pissed off, we can still do our own krazy thingy to play with it.

I just hope that soon you'll find the right person for you that you'll spend your entire life with,..a man that will love every part of you and would love to have me as your bestfriend.

Knowing that your safe and knowing that someone like you is there for me...even if were far sometimes and even no man is there to cheer me up...it feels alright, so nice and gives a smirk in my heart...di ba bes? ΓΌ


"Jah lives foreyvah more, I bes forevermore...yes i" Let's keep walkin...and I'll keep walkin, life is beautiful and more places to see and more laughter to share with... like we always say everytime we travel and give this angel's smile at each other... " Here comes the journey begins..."













4 comments:

  1. this is so touching.. Forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i...i love our pictures together.. diba? nice shots... (by: Katu & Thierry)

    Katu : at Bora'a other side of the beach (sunset)

    Thierry : Chillout, reggae night

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya I remember dear people who shot these pics :) let's go back.. Summer of 2010 it's going to be a BLAST I'm sure!!

    "My favorite mistake" so how about you what's your quote for this one =)

    ReplyDelete