Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mga Salita & Musika

What’s the story morning coffee? I’ve sat down with couple of friends and foes talking about life, past present, and future. I’ve write down short poetry and stories about some people I’ve met and crossed in my so called lazy, crazy, poignant, fun life…





I’ve created music for different people close to my heart and they never heard of it, except for this one beautiful hearted person, Bords… if ever you read this hun,, yah I sang you a song with a guitar on one of your birthdays…I;ve dedicated tons of songs to some famous people in my life…some of them are being misled of some things they found out, learned, discovered about me, but of course talking it over is the best cure for whatever miasma people carrying inside their head. But for me, music in one of my source of expressing what I feel.. if you can’t say it..sing it..or by creating a music.. guitar. Flute, piano..percussions…humming…or in whatever ways that will help you express it…

Yah, I am aware that women are different from men.. and most women,.. you oftenly find ‘em lost in space.. there’s a lot of wasted friendship, wasted love story because two people or 1 of them doesn’t open their ears, their heart or maybe, it could be.. sometimes I don’t know…and I know that being a woman is not an excuse if you don’t know what to say…now..im being such a woman again… now I don’t know what to say…im just like a flower waiting to bloom…

ok… I wish I could play this music for you soon…with a piano…guitar, flute, percs..…lead us..to walk forward, move on..and don t just be in silence…
Well., to all my friends, missing ones, newly found..old, lost…and to be…and you, you and you… cheers!!! See you when I come back….

Music for this blog:
http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_mp3_player_run&id=f_359805720&name=Madness%20-%20It%20Must%20Be%20Love%282%29.mp3&myfiles=1

No comments:

Post a Comment